If you are an MSW or MHC in need of Supervision, I am a Qualified Supervisor in need of students!
I am a skilled clinician and business owner in private practice. I have a background in several settings, such as hospitals, schools, PHP’s, IOP’s, rehabs, private practice and community education. I understand the difficulties that new graduates face and I understand the process of shaping your own style. My personal mission is to help others to become well-rounded, balanced and skilled clinicians. This is why I chose to become a Qualified Supervisor.
I offer a comfortable setting, where your judgment is respected. We will brainstorm ideas, seek answers to clinical questions and celebrate successes. We will discuss paradigms, theories, concepts and tools to assist you in helping your clients to evolve.
Some ways we will work to shape your skills are by:
- Reviewing the laws and ethics that guide our profession
- Assessing and diagnosing cases each session
- Learning how to keep healthy boundaries professionally and personally
- Recognizing Burnout or Compassion Fatigue
- Learning how to write JCAHO friendly treatment plans and goals
- Discussing group, individual and family therapy ideas
- Learning links to job openings
- Knowing relevant Community resources
- Case discussion and problem solving
- Gaining insight into benefits of professional organizations
- Getting information on trainings that interest you and will further your career
- Improving study resources and paperwork related to licensure
- Gathering information on staring a private practice and/or finding the right fit in the workplace
- Building a safe and healthy environment for asking questions, discussing concerns and correcting mistakes
- Expanding your professional network to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
Call for additional information about supervision, I am looking forward to hearing from you!!